Choose by Color or Application
White LED Strip Lights
Our White LED strip lights have a modern design and are easy to install, as well as being incredibly versatile.
Here are our picks for the best white LED strip lights.
Single color are a type of lighting system that consists of a flexible strip with built-in LED lights that emit a single color of light. Firstly, these strips can be cut to fit any length and are typically adhesive-backed for easy installation on walls, ceilings, or furniture. Secondly, some common uses of single color LED strips include under-cabinet lighting in kitchens, accent lighting in retail displays, and lighting for signs and billboards. Additionally, they can also be used for decorative purposes, such as creating a color-themed ambiance in a bedroom or adding a pop of color to a home theater room. Ultimately, single-color offer a versatile and energy-efficient lighting option that can add functionality and style to any space.
Color changing are a type of lighting system that consists of a flexible strip with built-in LED lights that can change color. These strips can be cut to fit any length and are typically adhesive-backed for easy installation on walls, ceilings, or furniture.
They are typically controlled by a remote or smartphone app and can be set to display a wide range of colors, patterns, and effects. Some LED strips also include features such as voice control, music synchronization, and timers.
LED Strip Light Types
- Indoor: for accent lighting or decorative purposes indoors.
- Outdoor: waterproof and designed to withstand outdoor elements for architectural and landscape lighting.
- Under cabinet: mounted under cabinets in kitchens or bathrooms to provide task lighting.
- High CRI: for applications where color accuracy is important, such as in art or photography studios.
- Flexible neon: mimic traditional neon lights, but are energy-efficient and flexible, for signage and decorative purposes indoors or outdoors.
LED strip light accessories are additional components that can enhance the functionality or appearance. Some common accessories include:
- Power supply: The power supply converts the standard AC voltage from your wall outlet into the low-voltage DC power required.
- Connectors: These connectors provide a secure and reliable electrical connection between different sections of LED strips.
- Controllers: There are different types of controllers available, including basic infrared (IR) remotes, radio frequency (RF) remotes, Bluetooth controllers, and Wi-Fi controllers.
- Mounting clips: Mounting clips are used to secure LED strips in place, preventing them from sagging or falling off surfaces.
- Amplifiers: Check the power handling capacity of the amplifier to ensure it can support the total power requirements of your extended LED strip setup.
Remember to consider the specific requirements and compatibility of your LED strip lights when selecting accessories to ensure optimal performance and functionality.